***Applications are CLOSED***
Volunteering is a great way to get involved with the faculty and meet the incoming students! Applications are now closed but interviews will be taking place throughout July. There is a mandatory orientation that volunteers must attend on either September 1st or 2nd. Volunteers must also be present on the day of the event (September 3rd).
What roles can I volunteer for?
- Group Leaders
- Be assigned to lead your assigned group of participants on the day of the event
- Be responsible for your group and have their contact information on hand
- Have the chance to maintain contact and provide guidance to your little ones throughout the year
- Activity Leaders
- Help with sign in and T-shirt distribution
- Help run ice breakers and lead amazing race activities
- We hope you have a pro camera to bring along
- Take photos! Lots and lots of them!
What we're looking for in our volunteers
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and willing to connect with your little ones!
- Willing to run around campus and Vancouver for our epic scavenger hunt
- Able to commit 1 day in the summer to volunteer orientations and available on the day of GPA: September 3, 2017
- Knowledgeable about Pharmacy at UBC
What's the volunteer selection process like?
- 1 application
- 1 interview with your lovely HR Coordinators
- 1 orientation session
What's in it for me?
- 1 fantastic collector’s GPA 2017 t-shirt
- An experience of a lifetime
- Opportunity to meet other pharmacy students and the incoming first years
- Free lunch and dinner
- Participation in an epic scavenger hunt
- Free admission to Afterparty and Volunteer Appreciation (date TBA)